- WEB-BASED SALES—All about Shopping and getting a shopping cart rolling.
- OFFLINE SALES—Getting people to sign up for a subscription.
- LEAD GENERATING—Offering something free if a visitor submits a name name and e-mail addresse.
- MARKET AWARENESS—Getting people coming to your site to learn about you. Important if you are selling a service like adwebart.com.
- INFORMATIVE OR ENTERTAINING—Oprah.com is a good example, Visitors come to be entertained and get information.
- INFLUENCE OR PERSUASION—Sites designed to influence and teach your visitors.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
6 TYPES of WEBSITES IN THE INTERNET
Posted by Amparo Del Rio C.I.D. at 8:32 AM