Thursday, January 17, 2019

Kitchens As A Focal Point in Your House.

Kitchens As A Focal Point in Your House.

The kitchen as the center of our homes in no longer in news. We know that is the way everyone wants the house plans to be.

The kitchen, The room where we live. As a result, kitchens have to be carefully planned for food preparation, TV viewing, gathering place for the family and friends, and entertaining.

All my kitchen remodeling jobs are about opening up the kitchen and making the living/family room all connected. As a designer. I love to comply. Because I know what a family needs. Having my own children and making the hub of the family gathering was the key.

I always tell people. Is not the amount of space you have, but how you use it, and the way you arrange it.

When I design a kitchen, I learn as much as possible, how the homeowner cooks in the kitchen and their everyday habits are important in my design. . Some people bake a lot, some people entertain a lot. Its different with everyone. I like to ask a lot of questions. So much of good design is about putting myself in the clients shoes. And asking myself, if it was my house what would I do.

In the old days, most houses where designed to have little compartments. Many walls separated the family spaces. As you can see the before floor plan of the kitchen and the master bathroom.

I love to update spaces, and make them so much more efficient and beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment